Dow Chemical Company recognizes Highway Transport with Dow’s North America Gold Road Carrier Safety/ Security Award.
Dow Chemical presented our company with a plaque and the following statement, “At Dow we recognize and appreciate the resources and commitment required to achieve this level of performance. Please accept our thanks. We look forward to your continued success!”
The structure for Dow’s North America Road Carrier Safety Award follows:
• The award is based on Dow data for mileage, shipment count, and incident history;
• Carriers do not need to apply; they are eligible if they meet Dow’s criteria;
• Only carriers contracted directly by Dow will be eligible. Note: 3PLs are encouraged to establish/ maintain a safety award program, which they will administer.
• All carriers who meet Dow’s criteria receive the award;
• Awards will be distributed on annual basis;
• Awards are based on Dow arranged shipments only;
• Carriers must be among the group of carriers who transport 90% of Dow shipments for the geography (excluding 3PL arranged shipments);
Awards are granted at two levels:
• Gold – No Serious, Moderate or Minor Carrier Caused Transportation Incidents;
• Silver – No Serious or Moderate Carrier Caused Transportation Incidents (meets Dow’s Transportation Safety Goal), and no more than one Carrier Caused Minor incident/10,000 shipments.