Houston, TXService Center
Conveniently located near Houston in La Porte, TX, Highway Transport has been serving as a longhaul and regional bulk transportation provider in this area for many years. In 2002, our Houston service center underwent a complete rebuild and expansion. In 2018, the Houston service center received some interior cosmetic updates to make things nicer for drivers. Maintenance and tank cleaning services for tractors and chemical tank trailers are available on this site, including three shop bays and two tank wash bays. Houston has many shop and tank wash team members who have achieved the 20-year milestone!
- Bulk liquid chemical delivery to and from all points in U.S. and Canada
- Dedicated operation and fleet
- GPS tracking and temperature monitoring
- In-transit heat
- Heat exchangers
- Expedited Chemical Critical service
- Trailer Repair & Maintenance
- Truck Repair
- Welding & Fabrication
- Trailer Inspections
- Maintenance Programs
- DOT Coded Tank Repair
Tank Wash Services
- External Cleaning
- Steam Cleaning & Heating
- Hot Water Flush
- Deodorize Cold Water Flush
- Detergent Wash
- Caustic Wash
- Latex Stripper Wash
- Pump & Hose Cleaning
Here’s how we will help you succeed:
- Safety – Our highly skilled drivers and team members earned us the honor of Responsible Care Partner of the Year and NTTC Tank Truck Grand Champion.
- Technology – Highway Transport’s cutting-edge AI technology delivers increased driver and equipment capacity through enhanced predictive load optimization and dispatch. MyHighway customer portal provides visibility to the customer on all tendered, active, and delivered loads. POD retrieval, Report Builder, and real-time GPS and temperature tracking (TempTrack) is also available on the customer portal. One hundred percent of our trailer fleet is equipped with GPS monitoring, providing full visibility 24×7 on your sensitive commodities.
- Equipment– Our specialized and customized equipment meets customer needs, including dedicated fleets less than five years old that have reduced breakdowns and high service performance standards. In-house equipment cleaning increases trailer utilization, and our highest-quality trailer prep means fewer rejected trailers.
- Flexibility – With 24-hour customer support Monday through Friday, fastest transit times in the industry, and diverse services including hazmat, bulk liquid service to all points in the US and Canada, intermodal truck transport of containers to and from rail or ship terminals, and brokerage with over 60 premier dedicated carrier partners, we can mold our services to fit your needs, including urgent Chemical Critical service.
- Financial Strength – Privately held and owned by same family for nearly 40 years, with a committed reinvestment in fleet to maintain latest safety and efficiency upgrades, in technology leading the industry in AI utilization, in our people through our C.A.R.E. program, and in facilities and expansion markets, Highway Transport is a stable, trusted partner.
- Sustainability and Environmental Health – We utilize optimized freight flow to reduce idle time by up to 30 hours on a single 1,600-mile load. Idle Smart and Merlin Solar are integrated into the tractor fleet, reducing overall idle time and carbon emissions.
Ready to let us help you succeed? Let’s talk!
Contact your Houston Service Center Manager at
by fax at 1-281-470-1971, or